Friday, October 19, 2007

The World's Laziest Blogger

Um yeah so that would be me. In fact, I think I will just go ahead and give myself that award. I really kind of feel guilty about it but I just haven't been motivated to do much of anything lately. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. I haven't even hardly been doing anything at work either. So needless to say the poor blog is suffering. I will try to see if I can work on it this weekend but I have many unfinished projects around the house and at work that I need to work on as well. Of course, the problem is that I say that every weekend and yet nothing really gets accomplished. Ho hum...

2 comments:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

Transplante de Cabelo said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.