Monday, October 1, 2007

OMG! OMG! OMG!



It's here! It's finally here!!!!

I am so freaking excited! Do you all have any idea how long I have been waiting for this?! Well ever since the end of season 3 obviously!! For those of you who haven't figured it out yet the cast of the Project Runway Season 4 has just been announced and once again we have some fine pickers this round.

It was just this last March that I had the utmost honor of meeting Mr. Kayne Gillespie of Season 3 (you know in the pic posted on my main page) and he was absolutely FABULOUS. Actually he was seriously hilarious. He was the guest of honor at the American Cancer Society's Spring Fling where he showed off his latest designs in a runway show and told us all the little dirty secrets from the show. To include what a bitch Laura was! Ha! It was great, he even cursed in his speech in front of all those old bitties at the spring fling. It was absolutely fantabulous. Here are a few pics from his show with some of the gorgeous dresses he designed. Oh yeah and he even makes the shoes! Woot!













So anyways, Season 4 is quickly approaching and I am positively estatic. I can't even begin to tell you how addicted I was to that show. I hope you all are ready becuase I will need people to gossip with the show.

No comments: