Monday, September 3, 2007

Update on my addiction to Scott Baio's reality show

Okay so as you all know I am a reality tv addict. One of the shows I have been watching is "Scott Baio is 45 and single." It's really quite addicting as the guy is a little nuts. He definitely has some serious commitment issues and it's been pretty humorous watching him try to figure out why he's still single.

So anyways, I finished watching the last show tonight, a little late I know but I can never seem to catch anything on actual TV anymore. I always have to wait and download it. But back to the point. At the end of his 8 weeks with his life coach he is supposed to make a decision about whether or not he wants to marry his girlfriend or just be single for the rest of his life. So at the end of the last show he more or less proposes to his girlfriend. I mean he doesn't do the whole down on one knee thing, or even give her a ring, but he tells her that he has decided that he is ready for marriage and he wants to take the next step in their relationship. She naturally tells him that she is ready too and then they do some smooching, etc. And then she drops the bomb....she's pregnant!

OMG, so I've been watching how nuts this guy is for the last 8 weeks and now you are telling me he is going to have offspring. Aaaahhhh!! But you know I almost have to wonder if she didn't somewhat plan that. I mean she had told him in week 1 of the show that at the end of the 8 weeks he either needed to have a decision or she was leaving him. So had she planned this as an alternate tactic. hmmmm....very interesting. Anyways, I just had to share that with all you Scott Baio fans out there, I am totally trippin about this whole thing. I really hope he does another show.

No comments: