Monday, September 10, 2007

Health Mission Week #3

Well it's week #3 and I'm actually off to a really good start. Last week I not only joined the YMCA but I also got some good walking shoes and a couple of outfits. So this actually puts me ahead of the game a little bit which I am pretty relieved about. I have a quiz and a test in school this week and I just don't have a lot of time to be "working out."

I have an appointment next week with a personal trainer. The Y swears that their THC program has a 96% success rate and I just can't go wrong with it. Well we will have to see about that. I mean honestly what is she going to tell me that I don't already know. My problem is not miseducation, it's simply lack of follow thru. There is a big difference there.

So anyways, I should have a couple of work out buddies to help me stay on track and focused so who knows this thing might work out after all. And maybe I will actually be doing some sort of exercise by week #4. You never know...

No comments: