Sunday, September 30, 2007

Catch Up

So I have severely neglected my blog lately. Then again, I have pretty much neglected most things in my life lately. I guess you could say I'm suffering from some slight depression. I just don't seem to have any motivation to do much of anything these days. I haven't done my blog, my homework, my housework, paid bills, etc. Yeah it's pretty bad at this point. I'm hoping my whiny ass will snap out of it pretty quick because when I really try to put things into perspective I really don't have anything to bitch about. So I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me. I mean really, I have it pretty damn good. I have a nice house, a good job, a loving healthy family. I mean what more could I ask for right? Well apparently my spoiled ass still isn't satisfied. ho hum.

No comments: