Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New Readers

So I sent out a note to several of my friends letting them know that I recently started this blog and I was so excited to have some new readers. I started reading some of my blogs though and realized that some of them are a little unladylike. I almost feel like I need to put a warning on my blog. Maybe something like...

"DANGER! FOUL BLUNT LANGUAGE MAYBE USED IN THIS BLOG. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T READ THIS."

Yeah I'm thinking I need an official sign. I'm totally going to work on it.

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I'm a new reader to your blog and I'm thinking "thank God you're not all ladylike!" ;)

Shea said...

Being ladylike isn't nearly as fun...

Midwest Valley Girl said...

Okay I'm so glad you guys don't mind because I think otherwise I would be a pretty boring person.