Saturday, August 25, 2007

Mystery Party Anyone?

I was just invited to my first mystery party this week. I can't wait! Apparently my name is "Eva Coli" and I am the head chef at the resort. I have never been to a mystery party so I'm totally siked about this. I am fully prepared to go all out in costume and everything. Byron is supposed to be the lifeguard from the resort. He doesn't know it yet but he's dressing up too. I want to get him a shirt with a picture of some fake muscles on it. I think that would be hilarious. Then he needs a whistle, some sunblock on his nose, and some sort of life preserver, or maybe some arm swimmies. That would be hilarious!! I'm sure he won't think so but hey, I'll have a good time. The party is labor day weekend and I can't wait. I hear there is a place down in Oklahoma where you can actually stay for the whole weekend for a mystery party. How cool would that be? I totally have to go sometime. I feel like I'm going to be part of my own soap opera. I seriously can't wait! Mystery party here I come....

4 comments:

Shea said...

OMG. That should be our road trip.

Shea said...

Also, you've been nominated.

http://acaliforniagirlinkansas.blogspot.com/2007/08/its-real-schmoozefest-around-here.html

Kelli said...

I expect a 5 page report on it when it's all done!!! (MLA Style!!)

kelli said...

Oh...and no road trips without me!!