Friday, August 24, 2007

MySpace - Good or Bad??

Blame it on my cousin Jeri...

I don't usually do the whole myspace thing. In fact the only reason why I ever even created an ID was so that I could talk to my sister the last time she was in Iraq. Then my aunt in Michigan kept bugging me about updating my page so finally a couple of months ago I decided to actually make somewhat of a page on myspace.

So today one of my cousins, whom I haven't spoken with in forever, invited me as a friend and it has created this total domino effect of new friends for me on my myspace page. It's mostly family but still it's all people I haven't seen or talked to in forever and it's really kind of exciting.

So now that I have bashed myspace for the last year or two I am sad to admit that I am quickly becoming addicted. I know, I know. I can't hardly believe it either, but it's so hard. You can talk to so many people and find people you haven't talked to in forever. It's really pretty sweet.

But don't worry, nothing will replace my blog :-)

2 comments:

Shea said...

I soooo just added you as a friend.

Lena said...

Good words.