Saturday, August 25, 2007

Caught back up

Okay so I downloaded the last episode of BB8 last night. All I have to say is that Jen is just a stupid bitch. I mean honestly. I don't smoke either and I really hate cigarettes but I also know that you just don't fuck with someone's cigarettes. That's like messing with their medication or something. Seriously, you just don't go there. I really, really hope that she didn't totally destroy Dick's cigarettes because I would really hate to see him without cigarettes.

So anyways, I'm going to be behind now all the time with BB8 thanks to my school schedule. I have class on Thursday nights from 7:00 to 10:00 :-( But at least I have a computer so I can get caught back up. I'm completely addicted at this point.

I'm dying to see who will get put on the block this week....

No comments: