Friday, July 20, 2007

Random Things My Son said during his last Tantrum

My son had an extremely bad morning routine this morning and I really think he is trying to act out because of all the overtime I have been working recently. But because he is only 4, the things he said during his tantrum today only made me want to bust out laughing. So I thought I would share some of the more humorous moments with you.

1. "I'm going to call the police so they can take you to jail and the taxicab can take me home."
2. "I don't have a phone to call the taxi."
3. "I'm not going to go potty and it's your problem, it's not my problem."
4. "If you don't let me out of this car right now I'm going to whip you."

this last one was actually my favorite...
5. "I can't go to Pre-K today because it gives me a headache."

1 comment: